Please Complete The Form
5kW On Grid Solar Panel System Price in Gurgaon Delhi Noida Ghaziabad Faridabad India
A 5kW on grid solar system is proving an excellent source of energy for small to middle-sized properties. Usually, the 5kW on grid solar system can produce 600 units a month. It is the best solar panel solution for whom their monthly electricity bill is a problem. If you are one of them, an on-grid solar system is an option for you. Being a solar system, the 5 kW on-grid solar system is gaining popularity in many houses. Its advanced feature makes it a suitable option for small to medium-sized houses.
You can say a 5kW on grid solar system is the best option for 2BHK and 3BHK houses. The on-grid solar system also suits commercial buildings and retail shops. It can easily hold the load of AC, fridge, and other machinery in a house.
How Does the Cost of a 5kW Solar System Differ?
The 5kW solar system comes in three different categories:
-On-grid solar system,
-Off-grid solar system and
-Hybrid solar system.
They all run on the same principles, but some features make them different. The cost of a 5kW solar system decides through its type and brand. 5 kW on grid solar panel cost the lowest, but off-grid solar panels cost the average and hybrid the highest. Let us take a brief understanding of three types of 5kW Solar systems!
Types of 5kW Solar System
5kW On Grid Solar System-:
The on-grid solar panel is the cheapest among all the solar systems. It is because it does not use expensive batteries to store excess energy. It comes with a utility grid attached to it that performs the part of a battery. Although it is an excellent option that falls within budget, still it is an issue for places with sunlight issues. Also, it consists of a net meter that records the unconsumed energy at the end of the month. For this remaining energy, you can get credit from the government.
Off Grid Solar System-:
Off-grid solar panels also trap energy from the sun but store excess energy in the batteries. It is a little more expensive than 5kW on grid solar systems but proves the best solution for places with less sunlight. With this, you never run out of power. It does not give you the option of a net meter as you do not receive monthly bills in it.
Hybrid Solar System-:
Hybrid solar system provides you benefits of all the features of on-grid and off-grid both. It is the best option for people who do not have budget issues and want the best option. The 5kW on grid solar system and hybrid solar system(non-battery one) are eligible for thirty to seventy per cent subsidy from the government. Off-grid solar systems use a battery. Hence, it is not eligible for subsidy. So if your residence receives a good amount of sunlight, then no option can beat the on-grid solar system.
Apart from this, here are the components of an on-grid solar system:
- 5kW On Grid Solar Panel
- Solar On-grid Inverter
- Module mounting structure(MMS)
- Array Junction Box
- Earthing and Lightning Protection System
- AC and DC Cables
- Net Metering System
Specifications of 5kW On-Grid Solar System
The 5kW on grid solar system is a utility grid-based system that prevents heavy monthly electricity bills. Keeping this in mind, here are its specifications.
|On-grid solar panels(watts)||335 Watts|
|On-Grid Solar Cells(Qty)||15 Nos|
|Solar Panel Qty||15 Nos|
|Solar Panel Type||Mono or Poly|
|Solar Panels Efficiency||Under 19 per cent|
|Solar Cells Warranty||25 Years|
|Solar Inverter Type||On-Grid Solar Inverter|
|The capacity of Solar Inverter||5kW|
|Solar inverter Voltage||24V|
|The efficiency of Solar Inverter||97%|
|Solar Inverter Warranty||5 Years|
|Space Required||25 to 50 Sq Yd|
|MC4 Connector||2 pairs|
|AC Junction Box||1Nos|
|DC Junction Box||1Nos|
|AC Cable||30 meter|
|DC Cable||40 meter|
|Other components||Cable zip, Fasteners, Crimper, Earthing tool|
Steps to Design a 5kW On grid solar system
Designing an on-grid solar system is a 7-step process that includes the following:
- Decide upon solar panel location and skip places that draw less sunlight.
- Choose the solar inverter of appropriate capacity.
- Install ACDB(AC Junction Box) including appropriate SPDs, MCB and expiry protection. Check its rating before buying.
- Finding the best Module Mounting Structure (MMS) is necessary to avoid external issues like heavy rain, dirt etc. It will determine the longevity of the solar system.
- Use DC and AC cables of appropriate length, and it must not incur a loss of more than 2 per cent.
- It is necessary to protect solar panels from lightning. So it needs protection against earthing and lightning.
- At last, net metering is an approach to transfer excess energy to the utility grid or get credit from the government for unconsumed power.
Things to Consider Before Installing Solar Panels
- Check out the amount of subsidy the government offers on the solar panel’s installation. This way, you will get the maximum benefit.
- Check the grid availability and where it is available. Accordingly, determine the amount of energy you need and choose the right category of the solar power system.
- For the rooftop solar system installation, determine a shadowless area and the required solar panels.
- Must do shadow analysis to get the best out of your solar panels. Check all the environmental factors that can interfere with the panel’s perfection.
- Find a reliable partner for solar panel installation. It will make you relish the joy of solar panels for approx 25 years.
At ARC Renewables, our dedicated team looks for continuous innovation. Through our never-ending approach and research, we serve our clients in the best possible way. If you are looking for a reliable solar panel EPC company, ARC renewables are the right choice. With years of experience as a solar panel company, we encourage people to go green. Yes, you heard it right! Going green is a trending concept these days. Living a life of sustainability is getting on the top of the list of a prosperous life. You can also live this dream by installing a 5 kW on-grid solar system by ARC Renewables. To discuss further, please connect with our dedicated team.
5kW On Grid Solar System Price in Gurgaon India
Price on Request
Frequently Asked Questions
On a fully sunny day, a 5kW solar system can produce 20 units of energy per day. So, one can estimate approx 7200 units for a year.
Most of the appliances can operate through a 5kW solar system. Here is the list of electrical appliances that we can run through the solar system:
- 4to 5 fans
- 8 to 9 lights
- AC with 1.5-tonne capacity
- A Washing machine
- An iron
- A fridge
- A Television
The solar system size limit relies on the alternating current generating capacity of the solar inverter. If we see the past experiences, a 5kW on-grid solar system can handle 6.6kW of panels. The limit may go up, but not more than 10kW of panels.
The 5kW solar system comes in three categories. The cost of a 5 kW solar system varies depending on its type and brand. Based on that cost of
- 5 kW on-grid solar system falls between 2 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs
- 5 kW off-grid solar system falls between 3 lakhs to 5.5 lakhs
- 5 kW hybrid solar system falls between 3.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs
It differs from brand to brand and area to area how much a 5kW solar panel will cost. Usually, the price of solar panels falls between 50000 to 100000 rs.
The 5kW on grid solar system installation demands a 25 to 50 sq yard shadowless area. One can place this solar system on the rooftop or the ground as per their choice.
For a 5kW solar system, you need to install a solar inverter with a capacity of 5kVA. This capacity can exceed but must not go down by 5kVA.
Yes, we can use more than one solar panel on our rooftop.
But if you use traditional net metering, it may not give you credit for unconsumed energy at the end of the month or year.
Off-grid and hybrid solar systems use batteries whose number depends on the required kW. A 5kW off-grid solar system requires approximately 8solar batteries, each with a capacity of 150Ah.