ON GRID SOLAR SYSTEM
Simple & Easy to Use
Save the Planet by Using Renewable Energy
On Grid Solar System
What is On-Grid Systems
With on grid solar system you can become electricity producer and supplier, let your extra electricity produced to be supplied to the electric grid. It is new way to save money and increase the value our home without dependence of electric grid, you are not losing the security of the grid. You are also helping the climate by reducing the carbon foot print. It is best for the home owners, but the effectiveness of this system cannot be denied by the commercial and industrial establishment. In India where we have lot of sunny days, this system is perfect
A grid-connected photovoltaic power system, or grid-connected PV power system
A grid connected or on grid solar system is a system where the electricity generating PV power system is connected to utility grid. An on grid system has solar panels, one or several inverters, a power conditioning unit and grid connection equipment. They range from small residential and commercial rooftop systems to large utility-scale solar power stations.
There are many advantage of the On grid Solar System. Connecting your solar system to the local grid allow you not to escape the protective grid system and also enabling you to produce electricity and on a sunny day when more electricity is produced by your solar PV system then you use or consume, this excess solar power is delivered back to the utility grid with the effect of rotating your electric meter backwards.
When this happens you will get a credits by the local power company for the amounts of electricity produced by your grid connected solar system. You not only produce but also send some excess electricity to the grid. First the energy created by the solar power is used, if that is insufficient then the electricity from the grid is used. Ultimately reducing the electricity bill. There are no batteries involved and all the excess power after utilization is fed back to the grid. No batteries make this system relatively cheaper and easier to install than the off grid system.
On Grid Solar System is useful in many residential and commercial places, it may range from small residential and commercial rooftop systems to large utility-scale solar power stations. A grid-connected power system will automatically reduce your power bill as you are selling surplus electricity produced to the local grid. Since the batteries are not involved there are no storage losses involved and it serves effective utilization of the generated power
Get a Free Consultation, Call us
Benefits of On Grid System
1. Guaranteed 24*7 power supply – With an option to use either solar power or the main power grid, the consumer will always have access to power and will never suffer from a power outage.
2. Opportunity to earn more – With the help of a net meter installed at your home, you can track the number of units you sent to the power grid and claim a credit for that in your home electricity bill. This forms a lucrative option for the consumers who think of it as an extra opportunity to make money. Almost all the states in the USA and even India have mandated Net Metering.
3. More Savings – The main purpose of installing an on-grid solar system is to reduce your electricity bills. You can adjust the usage depending upon peak demand hours and hence end up paying no peak demand charges. These are the higher rate of charge that the utility charges for using the grid during high-demand hours. Also, you end up paying less on electricity bills and earn more through Net Metering.
4. Good Investment Returns – An on-grid solar system offers a good investment option. It has 5 years as payback time and provides free electricity for the next two decades. You can convert your own property into a revenue-generating avenue by investing in solar and achieving ROI in just 4-5 years.
5. Works efficiently – The on-grid system works in sync with the grid. There is no limitation in the grid-tied system, you can run any home appliance on the grid-tied solar system. Also, it utilizes 100% of solar power produced from solar panels. For example, a 1 kW on-grid system can run 5 kW power.
6. Easy to install – Installation of an on-grid system is easy and can be done easily by oneself on the rooftop. It can be easily installed on residential rooftops, rooftops of commercial complexes, housing societies, community centres, government organizations, private institutions, etc.
7. Less Costly – Since an on-grid solar system does not require batteries, it is cheaper to install when compared to an off-grid system. It is less costly when compared to other solar systems.
8. Less Maintenance – An on-grid solar system involves less maintenance and generally has a longer life when compared to an off-grid system.
9. Subsidies and Other Incentives – A user can avail of government subsidies and other incentives to install on-grid solar systems.